Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

State of Flying Ace Comics (Psst...the answer is "Texas")


Hopefully if all goes well, Flying Ace Comics will be fully operational by the end of the month, but by now I should know better than to come up with a full deadline.  It didn't work in school, and isn't working now.

The official Facebook and Twitter pages will be a hub of sorts, gathering info from all corners of Geekdom...comic books, tokusatsu, anime, gaming, tech, etc.  The Blogger site will have some of that, but will focus more on reviews and basic info about everything we're doing or plan on doing.  Time will tell if we become a full-fledged website...depends on how well I can dust off my HTML skills.

And of course, the eBay store will be the main focus as soon as our shipping supplies are purchased and delivered and final prices are set.  Eventually, we hope to evolve from selling just comic books to full-on sci-fi memorabilia...movies, toys, books, and maybe even goodies from Japan!


We may even set up a Tumblr account in the near future for even more random stuff.  Flying Ace Comics is basically the culmination of everything I've wanted to do, and everything I've done in life...learning from my dad about business, earning my degrees in college, and embracing how big of a nerd I truly am.  I believe that this will hopefully lead to even better and brighter things in the future, not only for myself, but people like me who are proud of being nerds, geeks, otaku, and just plain freaks.


Pain is strength!
-Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment